Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 SAR / VND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 50% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,558 (39,896,610 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)