Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 SAR / VND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,483 (39,270,983 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)