Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05503 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,055 (₨128,203) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)