Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.269 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,349 (€2,190) in Heraklion.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)