Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44674 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,115 (27,119 kr) in Helsingborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)