Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41896 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,529 (34,679 kr) in Helsingborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)