Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00673 SAR / SOS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 264% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,600 (8,107,699 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)