Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00650 SAR / SOS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 260% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,960 (8,303,607 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)