Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00667 SAR / SOS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 241% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,806 (7,163,752 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)