Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.595 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 20% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,336 (元17,382) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (28 minutes ago)