Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 27% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,407 (元20,933) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)