Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,267 ($2,738) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)