Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 323 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,492 ($3,598) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)