Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13899 SAR / ETB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 28% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,022 (72,110 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (43 minutes ago)