Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.566 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 42% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,102 (元14,313) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)