Cost of living comparison between Hamilton, New Zealand and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.689 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,720 (NZ$5,103) in Hamilton.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (41 minutes ago)