Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.763 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,343 (NZ$4,829) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)