Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.686 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,521 (NZ$5,407) in Hamilton.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)