Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.592 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,019 (NZ$4,638) in Hamilton.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)