Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03375 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,450 (¥428,113) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)