Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03338 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,650 (¥498,862) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)