Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03353 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,385 (¥429,041) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)