Cost of living comparison between Hamadan, Iran and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 72% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,580 (﷼ 38,705,919) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)