Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.009 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,772 (C$4,245) in Halifax.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)