Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03378 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 20% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,013 (¥385,175) in Hakodate.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)