Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 SAR / VND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,819 (77,503,010 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)