Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 SAR / VND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,527 (63,750,656 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)