Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 SAR / VND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 20% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,005 (72,904,074 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)