Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 SAR / VND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,487 (63,593,004 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)