Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03337 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 4% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,429 (¥372,523) in Hachiōji.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)