Cost of living comparison between Hachiōji, Japan and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03608 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,727 (¥435,935) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (44 minutes ago)