Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03369 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,820 (¥588,344) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)