Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00336 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,697 (₩2,886,149) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)