Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05731 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,426 (₨112,124) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)