Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 952 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05877 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,941 (₨101,100) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)