Cost of living comparison between Guntur, India and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05513 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 66% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,155 (₨93,512) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)