Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05731 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 64% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,420 (₨94,564) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)