Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02697 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 71% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,041 (₨149,856) in Gujranwala.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)