Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 50% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,522 (元12,845) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (40 minutes ago)