Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 315 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 35% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,532 ($2,808) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (26 minutes ago)