Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 623 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,810 ($2,350) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (41 minutes ago)