Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,759 ($2,069) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (40 minutes ago)