Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,130 (R$ 8,759) in Guarulhos.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (33 minutes ago)