Cost of living comparison between Guarda, Portugal and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.118 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,088 (€4,150) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)