Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,605 (6,295 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)