Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,589 (6,557 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)