Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 234 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,780 (元16,126) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (31 minutes ago)