Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 38% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,335 (元15,742) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 1,500 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)