Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.371 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,545 (€2,870) in Groningen.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)