Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.486 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 4% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,408 (€2,989) in Groningen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (35 minutes ago)