Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,130 ($2,702) in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)