Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00678 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,180 (2,239,133 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)