Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 637 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.481 SAR / KYD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,772 (CI$4,412) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)