Cost of living comparison between Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 397 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.573 SAR / KYD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,050 (CI$5,259) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)