Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.573 SAR / KYD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,846 (CI$4,996) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)