Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 391 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.573 SAR / KYD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,818 (CI$5,427) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)