Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 299 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.574 SAR / KYD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,144 (CI$5,279) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)