Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 359 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.573 SAR / KYD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,806 (CI$5,206) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)