Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.576 SAR / KYD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,874 (CI$5,436) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)