Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.200 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,659 (R$ 8,052) in Gramado.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)