Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.027 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,878 (R$ 6,695) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)