Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 348 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41474 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,743 (30,726 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)