Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,032 (﷼ 104,543,327) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)