Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16613 SAR / ETB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,275 (85,925 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (40 minutes ago)