Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00240 SAR / CDF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,295 (5,967,885 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)