Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.960 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,240 (R$ 8,584) in Goiânia.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)