Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 316 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,592 (R$ 5,875) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (16 minutes ago)