Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 435 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.103 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,640 (R$ 6,925) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)