Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.225 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,809 (R$ 7,191) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (40 minutes ago)