Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.712 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,795 (£3,140) in Gloucester.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)