Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 650 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.598 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,519 (£2,723) in Glasgow.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)