Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 849 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.976 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,376 (£2,487) in Glasgow.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)