Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.375 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 14% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,865 (€2,941) in Ghent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)