Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05610 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 64% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,605 (₨99,908) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)