Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05851 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 63% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,123 (₨87,559) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (42 minutes ago)