Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 379 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.875 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,869 (RM7,849) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (32 minutes ago)