Cost of living comparison between Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 287 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.903 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,331 (RM8,123) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)