Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 254 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.842 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,086 (RM8,414) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)