Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 247 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.840 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,102 (RM8,458) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)