Cost of living comparison between Georgetown, Guyana and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01831 SAR / GYD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 32% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,125 (607,450 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)