Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01850 SAR / GYD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 32% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,650 (575,813 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)