Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.371 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,250 (€2,803) in Genoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)