Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 476 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.036 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,304 (€3,049) in Genoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)