Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 547 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.774 SAR / CHF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,776 (CHF 4,975) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)