Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 604 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 SAR / CHF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,462 (CHF 5,308) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)