Cost of living comparison between Geneva, Switzerland and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 612 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.793 SAR / CHF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,843 (CHF 6,023) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)