Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.814 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 13% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,988 (AU$4,616) in Geelong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (43 minutes ago)